This 3 horsepower FULL-RATED 56Y square flange pump motor has been professionally rebuilt at our facility in Arizona. This includes being stripped down, hi-potted, re-insulated, new bearings installed, thoroughly tested, and freshly painted with accurate labeling.
Our goal is to rebuild units with unprecedented quietness and lifespan.
- Complete tear down and inspection of all components including end-bells, motor shaft, capacitor, etc.
- All debris is thoroughly blown out
- Hi-pot at 1500 volts, re-insulate stator with Class “F”. Motors that do not pass the hi-pot test are scrapped.
- All motor components are ground down with an open wire brush and insulated/painted inside and out.
- Bearings are replaced with ABEC rated components.
- Terminal board is inspected and cleaned.
- Test motor for proper amp draw and efficiency.
This 230 volt pool pump motor is only available in a 56Y square flange frame size. All of our rebuilt motors carry a 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Changing your own motor is easy, it’s highly recommended and in most cases required that you also change out the main shaft seal, volute o-ring, and the diffuser o-ring anytime you are installing a new motor onto your pump (or vice versa). If you do not see your pump listed in the drop down below please contact us, we carry seal kits for 99% of the pool pumps out there.
|Compatible With These Common Pumps|
|American Products Ultra-Flo||Leslies Hydro Max||Sta-Rite Dyna-Glas|
|American Products Americana||Pac-Fab/Pentair Challenger||Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas|
|American Products Eagle||Pac-Fab/Pentair Whisper-Flo||Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas II|
|American Products Power Pump||Pentair Super-Flo||Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro|
|American Products Ultra-Flo||Sta-Rite Dura-Glas||Sta-Rite PLBC|
|Aqua-Flo Dominator||Sta-Rite Dura-Glas II|