This 3/4 horsepower FULL-RATED square flange pump motor has been professionally rebuilt at our facility in Arizona. This includes being stripped down, hi-potted, re-insulated, new bearings installed, thoroughly tested, and freshly painted with accurate labeling.
Our goal is to rebuild units with unprecedented quietness and lifespan.
- Complete tear down and inspection of all components including end-bells, motor shaft, capacitor, etc.
- All debris is thoroughly blown out
- Hi-pot at 1500 volts, re-insulate stator with Class “F”. Motors that do not pass the hi-pot test are scrapped.
- All motor components are ground down with an open wire brush and insulated/painted inside and out.
- Bearings are replaced with ABEC rated components.
- Terminal board is inspected and cleaned.
- Test motor for proper amp draw and efficiency.
This unit is available to accept either 115 or 230 volts and is available in both 56Y and 48Y frame sizes. All of our rebuilt motors carry a 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Changing your own motor is easy, it’s highly recommended and in most cases required that you also change out the main shaft seal, volute o-ring, and the diffuser o-ring anytime you are installing a new motor onto your pump (or vice versa). If you do not see your pump listed in the drop down below please contact us, we carry seal kits for 99% of the pool pumps out there.
|Replaces (but not limited to)|
|A.O. Smith||USQ1072, QC1072, SQ1072|
|Magnetek Centurion||B852, B661, B847|
|Emerson||EB852, EB847, EUSQ1072, ESQ1072, EB845|
|Compatible With These Common Pumps|
|American Products Ultra-Flo||Leslies Hydro Max||Sta-Rite Dyna-Glas|
|American Products Americana||Pac-Fab/Pentair Challenger||Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas|
|American Products Eagle||Pac-Fab/Pentair Whisper-Flo||Sta-Rite Max-E-Glas II|
|American Products Power Pump||Pentair Super-Flo||Sta-Rite Max-E-Pro|
|American Products Ultra-Flo||Sta-Rite Dura-Glas||Sta-Rite PLBC|
|Aqua-Flo Dominator||Sta-Rite Dura-Glas II|